Saturday, January 6, 2024

0000 0000 1101 1100

ESP32 and Pro Minis in for surgery

I recommended to peeps at work that they buy a bulk order (10pcs) of a cheap ESP32 module that the Science Dept can use for projects (I'm a high school teacher as well as a technology junky!)

Instant success as they applied one to a watering project - no IoT as yet but a start in the right direction.

Well I was less than impressed that two of the 10 did not work - I'd never had that trouble before with AliExpress orders so I felt duty bound to take the ailing items home for a little amateur surgery.

At the same time in the process of...er...experimentation with Arduino Pro Mini units trying to squeeze more power out of them for my KimUno project (blog and video) I had fried two of the unlucky blighters. More amateur surgery required?

You be the judge!




No comments:

Post a Comment