Thursday, June 2, 2022

0000 0000 1001 1000

LGT8F328P fakers

The clone of the AVR/MicroChip ATMega328 microcontroller IC by Logic Green is another sign that Chinese manufacturers are stepping up their game.

The LGT8F328P is a handy (and cheaper) alternative to it's ATMega328 antecedent and boasts a faster processing speed 32MHz vs 20MHz.

I have tried these processors before, but only somewhat unsuccessfully in some type of NRF24L01 FrankenNano module featured in a previous video and blog.


But cursed as I am to pursue non-standard non-useful tech, I found myself in reception of a couple of "legitimate" fakes - the famous forbidden green modules.


This prompted me to explore the FrankenNano again - and to save you all the trouble, they really are just too much trouble!




No comments:

Post a Comment