Saturday, May 28, 2022

0000 0000 1001 0111

Mailbag #14 - all about the projects

A month or so ago I became enarmoured with a couple of projects in particular - one was from Great Scott who featured a PCB/Solder reflow project from Chris at AfterEarthLTD.

A smart person might wait until these are available for sale, but I'm not that person so I ordered the PCB and the parts to make my own version (hooray for open source).

Another great project emerged from the brain of Big Clive who designed a PCB to safely trickle charge NiMH and NiCad batteries. Again I ordered the PCB and some parts (to be honest I didn't really need the "parts" - just some nice 120Ω resistors in the end).

This mailbag is where some of these items happily arrive, next - to the soldering iron!




No comments:

Post a Comment