Saturday, August 8, 2020

0000 0000 0011 1011

LM386N-4 Amplifier

Earlier on this blog and the associated YouTube channel I made an amplifier based on the remarkable LM386 OpAmp. The circuit was from this website, the prototype worked great, and I was inspired to design a PCB based on this success using EasyEDA. Then the project languished for a few months while I did some other stuff (Ibid.)




Then, for some reason I can't quite fathom, PCBWay reached out and requested to sponsor some of my work. The amplifier PCB came screaming off the "bench" and into the game and a few weeks later some bright shiny PCBs appeared. The build quality was great, even if there was an obvious shortcoming with my design!

Middle space too small - Crowded House Music?

So the actual PCB works fine, and the build is a very simple and fast one. The music is non-copyright and the end result is quite pleasing - thanks PCBWay!



No comments:

Post a Comment