Wednesday, February 22, 2023

0000 0000 1011 1110

Mailbag #29

There has been a bit of chatter on the channel recently about me NOT providing links and details regarding the items that make up the mailbag videos. 

Here are my reasons:

1. The mail you see me open is 3-6 months old! That's right, I'm still hugely in catch up mode after the insanity buying sprees of 2022. This means the information would most likely be out of date.

2. I shop pretty much 100% on AliExpress. The shops come and go, and often I look back for an item only to find it does not exist on the shop anymore, or even that the whole shop is missing!

3. The items I order are dodgy as anything. I have a limited income stream and so I deliberately choose the cheapest items I can - often they are fake, used or simply not fit for purpose. I love this about shopping online at AliExpress - it's got a real "life is like a box of chocolates" feel about it, but I would not feel comfortable pointing people to these items.

Finally, I nearly always do a screenshot on the video for each item so that you can use these search terms on your favourite site to track down a similar item. If I fail to do that, please let me know in the comments section.

Having said all of that - onwards to the silliness that is Mailbag #29.



No comments:

Post a Comment