Saturday, July 18, 2020

0000 0000 0011 1000

Monster Mailbag (Part One)


After very little action in the mailbox for weeks (thanks "Pandemania"), and after going away for a week on holidays on our world-wide tour of Tasmania - the postbox was uncharacteristically bursting with mail upon return!

It seems that the freight lines from China are back in action - or maybe the local lines are unclogged after lockdown, but either way we are seeing some items ordered back in March suddenly arriving. I have stopped instigating disputes in AliExpress on the assumption that most stuff will turn up at some time - hopefully before I forget what I was thinking when I pressed the big red "ORDER" button! 

Here is the list of items covered in the video:


There were way too many packages for one video, so here is "Part One" and I'll post the second part in a couple of weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment