Thursday, July 4, 2019

0000 0000 0000 0001

Introduction

Over the last three years I have overzealously bought a heap of electronic components for projects. Some projects have been finished (see the other blog for smatterings of these projects), but there are too many buckets of boxes of compartments filled with lovely OpAmps, Transistors, Logic Chips, Modules, Sensors and a multitude of other late night acquisitions which need to be used in some way.

They could sit and I guess I could be quite happy over the next few years admiring their dormancy OR I could get inspired and make one circuit a week to demonstrate their utility or otherwise.


Blog by blog I will attempt to document, video, draw, link, etc., each electronic creation in an effort to help me (and others) remember how to use some of this stuff (maybe to help prevent too much magic smoke escaping). I'm not an expert so if you spot anything that looks a bit dodgy - please let me know.


All of this work is also available on my youtube channel onecircuit.

I'll start next week - honest...



A small portion of the nonsense - ready to be used in this weekly blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment